Friday, November 20, 2009

Young Living in Your Wheatgrass Operation

by Ellen McGlynn

Dear readers, I wanted to give a plug to an organization that was introduced to me several years ago and whose products were of such high quality and so personally effective, I began to incorporate them into my business operating procedures. That company is Young Living, maker of high-quality essential oils and aromatherapy products. In particular, I was blown away by Young Living’s Thieves line of products, which has grown substantially in just a few short years because of its popularity—no doubt because of its EFFECTIVENESS.

The Young Living Thieves blend is an organic mix of clove, cinnamon bark, lemon, eucalyptus, and rosemary that provides enormous anti-viral and anti-bacterial protection. It is also shown to eliminate mold growth. Wheatgrass Growers…you know what I’m talking about! I run the Young Living diffuser in my growing room and even created a power wash system for cleaning my growing trays using an inline fertilizer system containing Thieves Household Cleaner. I use the spray and wipes for cleaning tabletop surfaces, and I keep the foaming soap next to my sinks.

Over the years, I have dabbled with creating my own "Thieves" blend using other less-expensive oils, but there is just no substitute for what Young Living has to offer. The minute you smell their products, you know you are getting the highest quality botanicals you can find. And the proof is in the pudding. Thieves has become the #1 choice of environmentally-safe herbal cleaning and medicinal product in my home and business for years now because it WORKS.

Because I rely so heavily on Thieves, it only made sense to sign on as a distributor of Young Living products to receive the 24% product discount for my business. You may also want to consider doing the same for yours. Visit my Young Living Distributor website at www.youngliving.org/emcglynn and try Thieves for yourself! For future reference, you can find my Young Living link easily in the Favorite Links section of The Wheatgrass Grower sidebar. To order products from Young Living, you will need to provide a referring distributor number. Ours here is 885987, and I would love to be your sponsor. I would also love to hear your experiences using Thieves products!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AgMap

Mountain Rose Herbs. A Herbs, Health & Harmony Com